Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

What I Wore On My Summer Vacation

Tuesday, June 02, 2015   |   3 comments


We're just back from a week in Santorini which was glorious, but packing for a sun holiday with a 6½ month bump did present a couple of challenges to my wardrobe!

After digging through and trying on all of my usual failsafe summer bits, I had to eventually admit defeat and get some pre-holiday maternity shopping in.

As usual, I panic-bought and ended up with a few truly awful yokes that didn’t suit me and that I wouldn’t wear in a blue fit, but thankfully I did also manage to select some gems that saw me through the week in some semblance of style (and which I reckon I’ll be able to wear right through to September and post-maternity, too.)

For the benefit of any other pregnant ladies who are similarly despairing of their holiday wardrobe, here's the quartet of new bits I packed in the end:


All were super comfortable and easy to wear, and they mixed and matched brilliantly with my Valentino-alike flip flops from Miss Selfridge, white Cons, and the basic back maternity vest and leggings that I'm pretty much living in now. 

Good work, me!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 am, June 04, 2015, Anonymous Ana B said…

    Awww...they are so pretty. Love the colors and print. They are indeed so perfect for Summer.

     
  • At 12:09 pm, June 05, 2015, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad you like 'em, Ana! I am particularly pleased with the shorts, which Himself didn't realise were maternity until he read this post. BOOM.

     
  • At 10:52 am, June 15, 2015, Blogger S said…

    I love the shorts! Can't believe they are maternity. The white top is gorgeous too. I lived in a pair of jeans and several plain tops from New Look, it's lovely to see so many nicer options x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails